Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Mastery of Photo

This post is dedicated to Mary Katrantzou, an outstanding young Greek designer based in London. In just over two years since debuting her collection, this fearless woman not only has propelled to stardom but,most importantly, has altered our perception of textiles, prints and design overall. I discovered her name when she first launched, and she immediately made it on top of my most favored designers.
Check out her use of unconventional sources





Photo Courtesy via here
Image Arrangement done by DC2NYConfessions

5 comments:

Skinny Moonstick said...

Unique designer, you know how to look and find the outstanding! And I know you can do even more than that ;)
Good luck!

www.skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

Crazy for fashion said...

Great paterns. Have a lovely week <3<3

Bravoe Runway said...

This collection is gorgeous, the last I read, she was going to collaborate with Topshop! She's celebrated much success over a short period of time, only 2 years! Impressive!!

Clara Turbay said...

Such a great post.
i´ll be back soon. Take some time and check out muy blog.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

Kassi said...

Wow all of her prints are amazing! So bold and refreshing. I just love it!

I am a new follower! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow if you dig it. :)

http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...