Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bloggers Night Out at Bloomingdale's

Good evening,loves!
Last night was another special night for me, since for the first time I participated in Bloggers Night Out DC event. I was ecstatic to attend since I just couldn't miss out on that chance for networking and meeting other like-minded bloggers in the area.
I was beyond thrilled to learn that Bloomingdale's in Chevy Chase, MD was hosting the event. That store amazes me every time with it's unique assortment and ingenious visual presentations, looking so stunning against lacquered black&white walls and floor tiles.
The event was professionally organized, with bloggers' needs  in mind. How could we do without champagne and fashionable finger-treats? Raffles and contests  followed. As the event progressed, I was introduced to wonderful developers of StyleBook app who cheerfully tapped demos on iPhones and iPads to showcase effortless closet management. I was the last lucky person to get the app for free and I must admit it's an indispensable tool for any dressing room. I really got excited about some contests that I hope to participate in. Business card raffle was also fun, when some lucky winners walked away with a dozen cupcakes and pairs of fancy denim. Yay, our hard work, pays off sometimes!!
Meanwhile, I was curious to chat with other bloggers and capture the atmosphere through the lens of my Nikon. I was happy to meet some incredible individuals, and see some faces behind the blogs I visit and adore. I was pleasantly surprised to see everyone's ambitiously modern attire.
As the crowd started to recede, and mannequins in designer section stood still all glitz and glamor, I leaned up and down to take some shots of the holiday  store appearance, and I'm sharing my photo journal with you below.

Miss Glitz has stepped on the pedestal



Uuppps...sorry, you fell in the box









Gift Guide Bloomy's Style

Founders/Developers of StyleBook

StyleBook App Presentation

Me, Myself and I






*


 
 ***
I hope you all enjoyed my post, and I'll keep posting more events.

1st photo courtesy from here, the rest of images DC2NYConfessions 

5 comments:

Skinny Moonstick said...

I am beyond happy you got an opportunity to meet up with fellow bloggers! Bloomingdales is an awesome place for such trendy and chic event! Hope you had fun :) Photos are perfect, as always!
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Репортаж захватывающий!Ощущаешь себя причастной к событию. Классно, молодец!

Stephie said...

It was nice to meet you the other night, hope to see you again at the next meet up :) Love your pictures!

-Stephie
thriftandstyle.com

betty said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my wall ... lucky that u got to be a part of such an amzing event...

new post on my blog ... check to see if u like it
please follow me back x x x
http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/
http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.com/

Hanz, Fashionista Era Design said...

lovely decorations!! hope you have a amazing xmas! Thanks for stopping by!! Do follow if u like :) Following you!

You look so pretty!! :)

Cheers
Hanz, Fashionista Era
http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...