Sunday, January 1, 2012

Look of the Day: Gold and Red for the New Year

2012 is now here!!!
Happy New Year, everyone!
How was your celebration last night? I hope you enjoyed yourself to the fullest and the special night was filled with joy, happiness and cheer! That was truly my kind of night!
I had the most amazing time with closest family and friends and a rewarding time after a hectic-crazy day.
Here's a short story of my day yesterday: at 11am I had NO dress, NO shoes, NO accessories!  I ran to a fabric store, and found this fantastic gold fabric which completely mesmerized my mind. Then I ran to another store where I bought nice sparkly shoes. I must admit I had a lucky shopping day! Then I ran home and sewed like Cinderella for about 7 hours, made a head band from scratch, and walked out the door around 10pm. By the time I arrived at the party there was an hour left til New Year, so I knew I had to reward myself with a champagne toast!
These pictures were taken immediately as soon as I arrived at my event! Uuuugh! Let me catch my breath...:)

My Arrival

Posing for the New Year



Posing with cutest dog ever Maya

Cocktail tasting with amazing hostess Kat

Super fab home decor
Here comes 2012!!!
***
Dress: Designed and sewn by me; Shoes: Betsey Johnson; Handbag: vintage; Bracelet: from Europe; Watch:Michael Kors; Ring: Swarowski; Headband: designed and made by me.

7 comments:

Skinny Moonstick said...

Oh, WOW, what a GORGEOUS dress!!! I just admire the fact that you made it from the scratch in a matter of few hours just for the special occasion! And you look absolutely fabulous! The pictures are fantastic, your accessories are beautiful, and the party looks more than a fun, fun night!
Happy New Year, sweetie!!! Here's to much more amazing posts and success!!!
Good luck!

skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

noone said...

You look fab and I love your dress! hope you have a great 2012 and happy new year hun!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Happy new year!!!

Annie said...

Love that gold dress...so pretty!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Valeria said...

Happy New Year!!!! Love your blog, check mine we could follow each other!!! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Liz - So Much to Smile About said...

Love that dress! Can't believe you did it yourself! Amazing!

Johanna said...

I love the gold dress...LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...